Get in Touch
Get in Touch
Thank you for visiting Reducing Venous Depletion! For Vygon US inquiries, or updates on upcoming webinars, clinical newsletters, and more, sign up below!
1. Helm, R. E., Klausner, J. D., Klemperer, J. D., Flint, L. M., & Huang, E. (2015). Accepted but Unacceptable. Journal of Infusion Nursing, 38(3), 189-203.
2. Rickard, C. et al Routine versus clinically indicated replacement of peripheral intravenous catheters: a randomised controlled equivalence trial.The Lancet 2012 vol 380; 1066-1074.
3.Goff,D.A.,Larsen,P.,Brinkley,J.,Eldridge,D.,Newton,D.,Hartzog,T.,& Reigart,J.R.(2013).Resource Utilization and Cost of Inserting Peripheral Intravenous Catheters in Hospitalized Children. Hospital Pediatrics, 3(3), 185-191.
4. Bierman, S. (2017). A New Tool for the Vascular Access Toolbox. Infection Control Today, 30-32
5. Chopra V, Flanders SA, Saint S. et al.The Michigan Appropriateness Guide for Intravenous Catheters (MAGIC): Results from a Multispecialty Panel Using the RAND/UCLA Appropriateness Method. Annals of Internal Medicine 2015; 163(6): Supplement.
6. Chopra,V., Kuhn, L., Ratz, D., Lee, A., & Krein, S. (2014). Peripherally inserted central catheter-related deep vein thrombosis: contemporary patterns and predictors: reply. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 12(11), 1944-1947.
7. Anderson, J., Greenwell, A., Louderback, J., Polivka, B. J., & Behr, J. H. (2016). Comparison of Outcomes of Extended Dwell/Midline Peripheral Intravenous Catheters and Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters in Children. Journal of the Association for Vascular Access, 21(3), 158-164.
8. Infusion Nurses Society. Infusion nursing standards of practice. J Infus Nurs. 2016;39
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.